Playing in the streets in the evening while you wait for your favourite TV show stills flutters our hearts with nostalgia. But with the introduction of digital devices, the life seems to have stopped at one place. While the techno age has surely taken the hold of the society today, but spending some quality time with your family surely brings a wide smiles on our faces. So here are the few fun and educational places for kids in Delhi wherein you can spend the perfect day with your family.
- Appughar: Initially established in 1984 to commemorate the 1982 Asian game, Appughar is the most loved amusement park of all time. It’s a part of everyone’s childhood to say the least. After its reopening in 2014, the newly opened Appughar is bigger then ever with its amazing thrill rides and hard to ignore water park which makes up for the perfect day with your family.
- World Of Wonders: Locates in Noida, World Of Wonders is the largest amusement and theme park in North India. It provides a variety of thrilling rides, water park activities, along with boat rides circling an area in its lush green fields surely makes up your day with your family.
- KidZania: It is one of the leading global indoor amusement theme park in Delhi NCR. KidZania provides 100+ role playing activities to let your child experience the real world hands on. KidZania has something to offer for every age group in its real life simulated KidZaniacity making it a top pick for your day of fun with your kids.
- National Science Centre: Established in 1992, It is the one of the most loves science museum in Delhi. With its fun activities and enthralling experiments, it surely keeps your child entertained throughout the day. Not to forget its movie shows which showcases informative documentaries in order to make your children befriend science
- National Zoological Park: spread in a huge campus of 176 acres, National Zoological Park provides an enthralling experience for all the visitors. Beautifully designed with its luscious green cover, the park bridges the gap between us and the animal kingdom were in you can see magnificent animals like tiger, lion, rhinoceros, crocodiles, bears etc providing you wholesome entertainment for the whole day.