Legal paperwork is very important and there are many deeds and files which require the signature of a person for fulfilling the condition laid in the document. But even if a person signs a particular document it still won’t have any legal value. Verification of signatures in an officially authorized document requires attestation by a particular authority. This authority is given to certified notary officers who have the power to certify and legally validate signatures.
Requirements for verifying a signature in a legal file
First and foremost it is important to understand that a document file cannot be called legal until the signature has been notarized. When a document has to be notarized there are some general requirements these are included below:
- Legal framing of the statements of the document: The document which is to be signed should be properly framed as per the legal dictums present for formatting documents.
- Acquiring witness: In many cases the document is notarized in the presence of a witness who is present to serve as an assurance with respect to the person who has signed the document.
- Proof of identity and address of the person who is supposed to sign the document: When the person is signing the document his/her identification should be shown to the notary officer for legal verification purposes.
Mobile Notary Torrance can do all these tasks by visiting the client instead of the client visiting the officer for notarization.
The documents mentioned above are also same for KM’s Mobile Notary Service.
Usability of mobile notary services
Notarization through a mobile notary will help an individual to acquire quite a number of benefits. A few of these are detailed below:
- Less stress: When a person has to maintain an appointment with a notary officer and has to travel for that purpose then due to many unforeseen reasons the appointment can get cancelled due to some problems which the client is facing. This will delay the whole process and a new appointment has to be taken again. But the stress of making a visit to a notary office at a particular date and time can be kept at bay if the notary officer makes the visit and does the notarization according to the appointed time given by the person. Culver City Mobile Notary services are available for doing notarizations as per the schedule of the client.
- Quite affordable: It is true that when a person travels to a notary officer the fee taken for notarization is less and when the notary officer comes to the individual for notarizing his/her document then the charge is slightly high. But one should also take the cost of conveyance and amount of time wasted for getting notarizations done in the traditional method into account for calculating the money spent on notarization. If compared it will be seen that the mobile notary services are highly affordable.
Hence, mobile notarization is neither too costly nor complicated and is thus the best way of acquiring signature verification services. You can check out with KM’s Mobile Notary Service to enjoy notary services anytime anywhere.